Extended Warehouse Management
For companies that utilize SAP® ERP’s Extended Warehouse Management Module, BCCD has a robust RF scanning and barcode printing solution for SAP®’s Extended Warehouse Management (WM) Transactions.
BCCD has designed, developed, customized and mobilized EWM transactions with individual movement types. These transactions work in conjunction with existing EWM mobile Transactions. The transactions utilize BCCD’s Standards to create consistent data collection screens for the material handlers. Each transaction has been designed for the mobile RF scanner with minimal words and little need to use the physical keypad on the device. This has been done to make the system extremely easy to use for the material handler. BCCD’s methodology is to utilize the concept of “data validation.” Within every RF scanning transaction, TranASAP validates every scan with SAP® data, so as to validate that the correct item, quantity and location is being used. Custom transactions have also been built and exists in BCCD’s Software Transaction Library to achieve additional functionality specific to warehousing so as to allow for additional business efficiency. The RF software transactions have been developed in a real-time, directly integrated architecture using SAP®’s ITSmobile development and connectivity tools. These same transactions are being ported to native Hana utilizing Fiori. The software has been designed to utilize mobile RF scanning devices, vehicle terminals along with Android Tablets.
- Receiving inventory against a Purchase Order or a Transfer Order and putting stock away (one step or two step).
- Material Staging
- Quarantine and Quality Control tracking and initiating.
- Label design and printing for receiving
- Directed Put away of inventory
- Moving inventory in and out of Quarantine / Quality.
- Moving inventory to and from BINS.
- Replenishment for BINS.
- Create, confirm and display Transfer Orders.
- KANBAN Processes.
- Goods Issue to an order, cost center or a project.
- Back Flushing.
- Label/form design and printing for picking and delivery.
- Picking inventory for delivery with automatically moving same part numbers to a central pick location.
- Picking utilizing Handling Unit Management (HUs / License Plates)
- Directed Picking
- TO Confirmation
- Handling Unit and Storage Unit creation, processing, tracking and display.
- Cross Docking
- Plant to Plant movements
- Outside vendor tracking
- Cycle Counting – Blind Count, Dynamic Count and Ad Hoc Count.
- Physical Inventory Counting
- Inventory Inquiry (by location and/or by part number)
- …and much more
Barcode printing includes:
- Utilization of SAP® Script, Smart Forms, Bartender and Nice Label.
- Printing “License Plates” (HU Labels or Serialized Labels)
- Material Labels
- GTIN Labels
- Bill of Lading document
- Pick Slips
- Shipping and delivery labels