For companies that utilize SAP ERP and have not implemented or do not use the Warehouse Management (WM) functionality of SAP, BCCD has a robust RF scanning and barcode printing solution for SAP’s Inventory Management (IM) Transaction set.
BCCD has designed, developed and mobilized over 50 SAP IM transactions with individual movement types. These transactions utilize BCCD’s Standards to create consistent data collection screens for the material handlers. Each transaction has been designed for the mobile RF scanner with minimal words and little need to use the physical keypad on the device. This has been done to make the system extremely easy to use for the material handler. Custom transactions have also been built and exists in BCCD’s Software Transaction Library to achieve additional functionality specific to warehousing. Additional customization can be added based on a company’s requirement or sap configuration. The RF software transactions have been developed in a real-time, directly integrated architecture, using SAP’s Console and SAP’s ITSmobile development and connectivity tools. These same transactions are being ported to native Hana and utilizing Fiori.
- Receiving inventory against a Purchase Order, Production Order or a Transfer Order and putting stock away (one step or two step).
- Label design and printing for receiving
- Moving inventory in and out of Quarantine / Quality.
- Moving inventory to and from SLOCs.
- Goods Issue to an order,cost Center or a Project.
- Production order confirmation
- Back Flushing.
- Label/form design and printing for picking.
- Picking inventory for delivery with automatically moving same part numbers to a central pick location.
- Picking utilizing Handling Unit Management (HUs / License Plates)
- Cross Docking
- Plant to Plant movements
- Outside vendor tracking
- Cycle Counting
- Physical Inventory Counting
- Inventory Inquiry (by location and/or by part number)
- …and much more
- MIGO/MB01 MT 101
- MIGO/MB01 MT 102
- MIGO/MB1A MT 201
- MIGO/MB1A MT 221
- MIGO/MB1A MT 261
- MIGO/MB1A MT301
- MB1B MT311
- MIGO MT605
- CO12 MT103
- MB31 MT103
- …and many others
Barcode printing includes:
- Utilization of SAP Script, Smart Forms, Bartender and Nice Label.
- Printing “License Plates” (HU Labels or Serialized Labels)
- Material Labels
- GTIN Labels
- Bill of Lading document
- Pick Slips
- Shipping labels
- Forms and many others