- Barcoding for S/4HANA
- Barcoding for SAP ERP ECC 6.0
- Partnerships and Certifications
- SAP Knowledgebase
- SAP Software Knowledge Base – Can BarTender Integrate with SAP Software?
YES. BarTender Software can be integrated with SAP ECC® and SAP S/4HANA® There are various ways that BarTender software can be integrated with SAP software. Contact BCC Distribution to learn more about our best-practice standards for barcode label printing integration with SAP ERP. Barcode Label Printing with SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure (SAP AII) On the SAP […]Read more
- SAP Software Knowledge Base – Optimized vs Standard SAP RF Transactions
Optimized and Automated Mobile RF Transactions for SAP IM and WM vs. Standard “As-Is” SAP Warehouse Management RF Transactions As identified by SAP for Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), the work process in the warehouse is characterized by speed, reliability, and precision in processing individual goods movements. To optimize manufacturing efficiently, inventory management and warehouse operations, […]Read more
- A Security Update for TranASAP customers with either Stand-alone BarTender software and/or BarTender software integrated with SAP ECC® or SAP S/4HANA® software.
BCC Distribution, makers of TranASAP, recently learned of a new malware attack that targets a vulnerability in older releases of BarTender 2016 and certain updates from BarTender 2016 to BarTender 2019. Earlier this year Seagull Scientific issued fixes for this security issue. We urge you to update your software as soon as possible if they […]Read more
- SAP Software Knowledge Base – Mobile SAP RF Transaction for Production Order Receipt
SAP Mobilized RF Transaction for Production Order Count and Receipt, Put Away, and Confirmation of Order – CO15, MIGO MT101, and LT11 With a SAP Production Order assigned to the Production Line, the purpose of this premium SAP RF combination transaction is to both mobilize and automate the SAP Production Order Count, Finished Goods Inventory […]Read more
- SAP Software Knowledge Base –SAP RF Inventory and Cycle Counting
SAP Mobilized RF Transactions for Inventory Counts in SAP Inventory Management (IM) and Warehouse Management (WM) The purpose of these mobilized and automated SAP RF transactions is to perform regularly scheduled, ad hoc (or on-demand), and/or system guided counts of physically on-hand inventory. Examples being Cycle Counts (blind) of full or partial amounts of inventory, […]Read more
- SAP Software Knowledge Base – 2D Barcode Printing and Scanning with SAP ERP Software
1D [Linear] and 2D [Two Dimensional] Barcode Scanning and Barcode Printing Questions for use with SAP ECC® and S/4HANA®, plus General Barcoding FAQ. SupportLine Case: Can my existing Zebra printers support 2D barcode pallet label printing? And, how can I enable 2D barcode scanning with my mobile device using SAP Fiori mobile inventory transactions? QUESTION: […]Read more