Mobile SAP RF Transaction for Goods Receipt
SAP Mobile RF Transaction for Good Receipt from Purchase Order or Inbound Delivery – MIGO 101 and VL32N
The purpose of this mobilized and automated SAP RF transaction is to receive Materials on a Purchase Order, Scheduling Agreement, or Inbound Delivery. Commonly received Materials will be (1) Raw Materials, Supplies and/or Consumables typically received on Standard Purchase Orders and (2) Finished Goods, likely for resale, that are received on Inbound Deliveries.
Goods Receipt SAP RF Transaction Additional Capabilities:
- IM Goods Receipt (Inventory Management) and/or WM Goods Receipt (Warehouse Management)
- Receiving of Stock Transfer Orders
- Accommodation of Quality Inspection and/or Compliance Checks
- SAP-integrated and automated label printing that is daisy-chained to the MIGO 101 RF Goods Receipt to enable barcode label printing using the Zebra RF Scanner to a Zebra tabletop or mobile barcode label printer.
- SAP RF Goods Receipt functionality combined with SAP RF Inventory / Material Putaway.
- SAP RF Goods Receipt functionality combined with SAP RF Inventory / Material Inquiry.
- Utilization of Liner barcodes, 2-dimensional (2D) barcodes, signatures and/or picture data capture.
Functionality described is for SAP ECC 6.0® and SAP S/4HANA® end users and leveraging SAP Console, SAP ITSmobile, or SAP Fiori / UI5 platform connectivity, combined with 802.11 wireless (WLAN), as well as certified mobile devices such as Zebra or Honeywell RF scanner and wireless device. Image(s) shown may not depict exact mobilized and automated SAP RF transaction or actual Zebra RF barcode scanner, as software and equipment may vary from end-user to end-user based upon software blueprinting, application requirements, and final recommendations.
Best practice standards are vital to create consistent and easy-to-use RF screens for mobile users, as well as to meet corporate requirements for standardization. BCCD designs each IM and WM transaction for mobile RF scanners (handheld barcode scanners, rugged tablets, vehicle terminals, and more) with minimal words and maximum simplicity, optimized specifically to make the mobile SAP RF scanning and barcode printing system extremely easy to use for the operator. BCCD’s TranASAP solution is developed for real-time, directly-integrated architecture, using the above SAP-certified software development platforms and connectivity tools.
Contact BCC Distribution to illustrate how RF scanning and barcode printing automation can optimize SAP ECC 6.0® and SAP S/4HANA® Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, and Extended Warehouse Management specific to your Receiving process for manufacturing, warehousing, and/or distribution operations.