The Mobile Inventory Data Collection Software Solution Designed to Optimize SAP ERP IM, WM & EWM
BCC Distribution, Inc. (BCCD) has developed a real-time, directly connected, automated data collection software that utilizes SAP software transactions in a mobile “Easy to Use” environment.
BCCD’s TranASAP software is comprised of over 200 customized and standardized SAP software inventory-based transactions designed to be deployed onto mobile Android RF barcode scanners, Windows CE, Windows Mobile and Windows® 10 devices, such as Zebra and Honeywell handhelds, tablets, and vehicle terminals.
TranASAP has been designed to automate and optimize SAP ECC 6.0 and SAP S/4HANA Inventory Management (IM), Warehouse Management (WM), Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) and Production Modules (PM) so as to: increase business efficiencies, maximize inventory accuracy, along with reducing operational and warehousing costs.
TranASAP mobile SAP RF transactions are grouped in the following categories:
1. Receiving of Inventory: Example – 1 Step or 2 Step to include Putaway
2. Inventory Movements: Example – Sloc to Sloc and Bin to Bin
3. Issues: Example – Issue to Production, Goods Issue to Cost Center or Reservation
4. Production: Example – Labor Tracking & Production Counts
5. Picking and Delivery: Example – Directed Picking by Location, Batch & LOT
6. Counting: Example – Physical Inventory & Cycle Count
7. Inquiry: Example – Inquiry by Location and by Material Number
8. Printing: Example – Inventory Labels (Raw Materials & Finished Goods), Handling Unit & Storage Units Labels, Pick Slip, BOL, BOM, Logistic Unit Labels for Deliveries, and SSCC & other GS1 regulatory barcode labeling.
TranASAP RF scanning and barcode printing software has four versions built on direct, real-time SAP ECC 6.0 and SAP S/4HANA software platforms: SAP Console (telnet), SAP ITSmobile (web browser), and SAP Fiori UI5 including TranASAP’s version Store & Forward (online/offline).
TranASAP takes the pen and paper out of a material handler’s hand and replaces this manual process with a mobile RF scanning terminal, directly connected to the SAP software. Every SAP transaction that is used to receive, track, count and ship inventory can be replaced with BCCD’s optimized TranASAP software transactions that can and/or will be enhanced to meet the unique requirements of nearly any application.
The key to TranASAP is that the software has been designed to validate, in real-time, as the inventory is being scanned or entered, that the information is correct specific to that order and that customer.
TranASAP’s mobile SAP RF transactions delivers ease of use on the shop and warehouse floors through:
• Minimizing the number of screens to use for a single transaction.
• Minimizing the amount of words and letters on a mobile screen.
• Minimizing the need to use a key board, thus speeding up time to complete a transaction.
• Combining inventory tasks together to eliminate the need for manual data entry, as well as walking back and forth to the office.
BCCD has also included into the solution a complete SAP-integrated barcode printing system called QuickPrint. QuickPrint is a dynamic, SAP-integrated barcode label printing solution with multiple versions that consist of utilizing SAP best practices for a specific printing application including: SAPscript, SAP Smart Forms and/or BarTender printing methodologies. BarTender is a very easy to use Barcode Label Design Software Package that directly integrates to SAP software and prints inventory labels as well as documents and forms.
Transaction List | BCCD’s Library of Existing TranASAP™ Transactions
If you don’t see the transaction you are looking for, please let us know. BCCD is continually adding new transactions everyday.